Monday, November 13, 2006

My Incandescent Dreams

In the dark room-

I see nothing...
Until from the dark waves-
that were neither a creation for the future
nor a product of a destroyed past,
I heard the voice of the present.

In the graveyard of my heart-
on where my strifes and losses rest and
awaits their ressurection,
rose my glittering hopes:
as if being called by an angel
on Atonement's Day.

As the voice
reverberates in the four corners of my mind
My heart trembles-
not with fear of the unknown
or hatred that's engraved,

But for the eagerness of searching
the source of the miracle call
that brought life to my dying being.

I closed my eyes
And let my incandescent dreams
shine across the void
like air seeping through the roots of the world.
With my heart
I gazed at what the light
from my little dreams are showing me.
And with all of my hopes,
I looked everywhere for the voice
that certain voice that brought my dreams to shine.

And from the corner
of the place on to where my heart can reach
I heard again
the sound of my rebirth.
Yet, now it seems so near-
as near as how my heart is
attached to the embodiment of my soul.

As the light directed me
on to that righteous place
I was engulfed again by the darkness
and was left only with a spark of light
in my heart shining-
like a star in the stormy sky
making its way across the dark clouds.

And in my heart,
with me surrounded in the black curtains of nothingness,
and with a little light coming from my incandescent dreams,

I already found you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home