Sunday, November 05, 2006

Ode to the Mall-Stucked Balloon

Where are you flying , avatar of the skies?
Now that no wind can direct you to your destination.

All the treasures you should have taken to your sky kingdom will just rot inside the four corners
of this man-structure
On where you will be encumbered as long as it stands.

Forever, I don't know
But for sure you are stripped off with your nature to be free-
with the birds, the leaves and the "wishi-wishies"
You are a prisoner of your maker
Who designed you to fly but did you otherwise.

Life can be so sweet but turns out otherwise.

I wish I can fly with you so that you can take me to where no person has gone before
But now that we are both earth-ground-bounded
Our dreams of isolating ourselves from the clangor and the noises of this world
will be tied to the nails hammered on this balloon-hell's concrete.

I will leave you now
together with all of the decorations that are meant to be what they are- just decorations
but you,
you are meant to rise.
You are meant to soar.

I will see you fly in my dreams-my mall stucked balloon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home